Employment & Internships
Exciting opportunities exist at Carnegie Hall. We offer a chance to work for one of West Virginia's most beautiful landmark buildings where high-quality artists gather.
Another great way to get involved with Carnegie Hall is through our volunteer program!
(Part Time, up to 25 hours per week)
Carnegie Hall is seeking applicants for the position of Development Associate. The Development Associate will work with the Executive Director and Development Director to support the development efforts of Carnegie Hall and Carnegie Hall Foundation.
The Development Associate will:
- Assist in communicating with sponsors/donors
- Coordinate special events
- Document development activities in PatronManager
- Provide adminstrative support for grant creation and documentation
- Support various committees of the two entities
- Answer phones
- Sell peformance tickets
- Provide other support as necessary to the Executive Director and Development Director
- Highly organized
- Skilled in using spreadsheets and databases
- Excellent communication and customer relation skills
- Highly motivated and self-directed
- Experience with fundraising, donor development, special events, and SalesForce/PatronManager is a plus
- Associates or bachelors degree is preferred, but a high school graduate with demonstrated work experience in related areas may be considered.
This is a part-time, grant-funded position. There is some flexibility in the hours/work days. The position is initially for one year, and continuation of the job will depend on the availability of funds.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to Sara Crickenberger at email@example.com by November 30.